Saturday, May 2, 2009

So Much Change.

So much has happened in the past month.
I realized I've stopped blogging for a while.
But I guess it's been helping me stay more focused on school.
Instead of writing in here, I've been writing in my own personal journal,
which has allowed me to see how God is molding me each day.

In the past month or so,
God has revealed to me how He is in control of my life.
I saw myself trying to take a hold of so many things:
nursing school, career, next year housing, family, friends, etc. ...
but God made me realize that my expectations always fall short,
but His plan for me is far greater.

I'm wondering how life will be 2 years from now,
a year from now, a month from now, even a week from now.
God is constantly bringing up new things for me to focus on.
In the span of one week, my plans for these next two years
have changed dramatically in terms of my major & grad school,
my housing situation has changed into something I've never expected,
and there are so many other things that have caused me to see His sovereignty.

I'm thankful for these blessings.
I'm thankful that He is in control, and I am not.
The gift of Christ is so precious, and life without Him leading us,
is so empty, dry and meaningless.
Because of Christ, we have a purpose in life -- to serve and love our Lord.
All I can do is follow Christ and the convictions that He places in my heart.

I have so much to learn from Him.
And I'm eager to see what He has planned for me.

Thankful for:
_God our Father.
_Jesus Christ & the Gospel.
_His Word.
_Tammy as my roommate.
_My aptmate Stacey.
_New roommates: Jaime, Crystal & Tiffany.
_Family: mom, dad & brother.
_UC Irvine.
_Emails.
_Talking to older sisters @ Berean.
_Personal Journal.
_Time of prayer.
_Relationship with God.
_His sovereignty.

No comments: