I will wait for You to move
For Your mighty hand to save
When the trouble water rise
You are my hiding place
You are my hiding place
You walls are salvation
Your gates are praise
My Deliverer
My Deliverer
My Deliverer
Is the Lord
Who is like You mighty God
Who can take me from Your hand
As I walk with You in freedom
You're the Rock on which I stand
You're the Rock on which I stand
--
I really like Chris Tomlin's new album, called Hello Love.
Hehe, I finally got it yesterday!
And this song, "My Deliverer", is probably one of my favs.
It really brings about a soothing feeling just listening to it.
When there's so much going on,
I just need that time to step back, close my eyes,
and reflect on His grace.
And I open my eyes realizing His wonderful glory.
I'm thankful for the people He's blessed me in my life. Really.
Whether it may be to meet up each week,
to have lunch, to study, to encourage, to laugh, to smile,
to keep each other accountable, or to even catch up...
I don't know, it really brings me much joy,
knowing that all of this is only possible by His grace.
I know I may not say it at all sometimes,
but honestly, I appreciate each moment I spend with my friends.
I praise God for blessing you into my life.
On another note,
last night, Tammy and I moved our living room couch into our bedroom,
just for kicks. That was funn! hahaha!
Thankful for:
_His Grace.
_Olivia Choi.
_Grace Leong.
_My journal.
_Fun times with Tammy.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment