Wednesday, March 4, 2009

[EOG - 01]

I think I'll do what bChao has been doing.
Sometimes I really don't have much to say,
but I do just want to note the little Evidences Of Grace
that I see, day to day.
I guess this will be exactly like my "Thankful for" list.

Thankful for:
_Watching Slumdog Millionare.
_Studying at Panera.
_Studying up to the TCA Cycle for Biochem.
_Pretty early registration window.
_Registered in Bio Sci 99, East Asian Am 40C, Ochem 51C.
_Waitlisted for Classics 45C & Math 7. :]
_Good times with roommates.
_Tammy as my roommate.
_Mike playing with Princess.
_Thai food & talk with Nicole.
_Donuts & talk with Olivia.
_Time together & talk with Evaline.
_Emails with Tania.
_AIM chats.
_Phone with Tiffany.
_Phone calls from home, almost everyday. :]
_Potential living location for next year.
_Month of March -- find out from Nursing this month.
_Week 9 of Winter Quarter!
_Tylenol -- endured the worst headache I've had in a while.
_Communion Sunday.
_Community Group at Berean.
_Consistent prayer and time in His word.
_Stronger convictions & clarity.
_Jesus Christ.
_The Gospel.

No comments: