Home has lightened up a lot.
My mom has calmed down a lot more.
I spent time cooking dinner with my dad the other night.
I watched a movie with my brother.
& today, my dad taught me how to drive stick shift.
Whee, it's actually a lot of fun.
Still gotta get used to the clutch & shifting gears,
but if I get used to it, I might want to switch over to manual. :p
Went running at Westview,
and ran into a lot of the guys from high school.
It was nice old faces again.
I realized how much I enjoy just sitting outside.
I find it more soothing and calming.
You can sense a pattern in the gusts of wind,
& feel the sun radiating it's warmth onto the earth.
Perfect San Diego weather.
And amidst all of this,
I see His grace in His creation of the earth,
His grace in my family, and even my friends.
But most of all, I see His grace given to me in Christ.
Because of Christ, He's given me the sufficient strength I needed.
When rejoicing in the hope that Christ has so richly poured out to us,
the darkness no longer exists, only light.
Thankful for:
_Mom talking to me again.
_Dad teaching me to cook.
_Brother watching a movie with me.
_Dad teaching me to drive stick shift.
_Running at Westview.
_Seeing old high school friends.
_Beautiful San Diego weather.
_Jesus Christ & the cross.
_His grace.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
praying for you for sure, sister.
you seriously amaze me...
correction--Christ in you and His work through you amaze me.
<3
persevere...you'll conquer this week! God-willing, of course...
Post a Comment