So yesterday, Berean had their Christmas Banquet,
and we were all asked to write an encouragement note to the person sitting across from us.
& the catch was, it had to rhyme.
So John (the drummer), wrote this one for me:
Roses are red, violets are blue,Your name is Denise,It was nice to meet you.This table is red, your sweater is green,Has anyone ever told you,You look fifteen?But on the more serious side,remember to always abide...with God.
ahahaha, that was pretty good.
So what's funny was, as I was driving home from Palos Verdes today,
There was a bunch of cops doing a sobriety check.
The cop asked if I had a license & how old I was.
I told him I was 20, but he gave me a weird look,
and said, "Oh really now? ...hmm, you look fifteen"
& then he gave me a candy cane & said I could drive home.
hahaha, that made my day.

No comments:
Post a Comment