Lord, I am so thankful for all you have given me.
Not material things, Lord.
But truly this relationship with Christ --
and everything that follows after.
Because of this relationship with Christ,
I am able to have genuine fellowship with my brothers & sisters,
It is always encouraging to talk to them,
and sometimes I wonder,
what did I EVER do to deserve this blessing?
...nothing. For Christ deserves all glory.
Our Pastor spoke about God's justice yesterday,
and one thing he said, almost made me cry.
"God's justice means salvation is secured in Jesus Christ.
How is it fair that Christ died on the cross?
God poured a righteous wrath on a criminal.
Christ became a criminal, he became sin for us.
Christ is a sinner -- who was justly condemned."
"He did it to demonstrate his justice at the present time,
so as to be just and the one who justifies those who have faith in Jesus."
(Romans 3:26)
The power of the Gospel really spoke to my heart.
We deserve nothing more than God's wrath.
Christ became our redeemer of our debts of sin.
"Here is my servant, whom I uphold,
my chosen one in whom I delight;
I will put my Spirit on Him
and he will bring justice to the nations." (Isaiah 42:1)
God, you are so righteous and just. :]
Thankful for:
_The Gospel message.
_Tiffany's acceptance to UCI!
_Chance to meet up with Evaline today.
_Msg about God's justice.
_Nicole's giggles.
_CCM.
_His grace becoming more evident.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment