I'm simply intrigued by Him.
Only He has the power to humble and soften our hearts that have been calloused with sin.
Lately, I've grown a deeper appreciation for...
_Jesus Christ & the Gospel message.
_Prayers being answered.
_Time; to pray & read His word.
_Talking to old friends.
_Living the Cross-Centered Life by C.J. Mahaney.
_Accountability partners.
_Education at UC Irvine.
_Opportunities to go home, like this weekend.
_His faithfulness to His children.
I am thankful for...
_Visiting Grace Community Church this past Sunday.
_Getting there safely with Annie, Josh & Ben.
_Finally meeting Peggy Wang in person.
_Seeing Camille & David again.
_Shopping & spending time with Tammy.
_Being able to go home this weekend.
_Gym consistency.
_Second half of Biochemistry with Tsai.
_Library naps / sleep.
_Sufficient strength to study & work on research paper.
_E-mails.
_Good conversations with people about God.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
deniseeeeeeeee...
:)
Post a Comment