Monday, February 23, 2009

Nothing Greater.

It had been 2 weeks since I've last been at Berean.
Mainly because church had been at retreat, & I went home last week.
But yea, I was so happy to see everyone again.
More importantly, I was so happy to be fed again with His word.

I'm glad Pastor Peter chose to go over Colossians.
I'm glad that Evaline & I are going through this book together.
I'm glad that God has blessed me with a body of believers that are striving together in this race.

Nothing is greater than the joy we've already received through Christ.

"And so, from the day we heard, we have not ceased to pray for you, asking that you may be filled with the knowledge of his will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so as to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to him, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God. May you be strengthened with all power, according to his glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy, giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in light." (Colossians 1:9-12)

Thankful for:
_Berean for Sunday Service.
_Seeing Jenna from Lighthouse again.
_Meeting Arden & Jenna's other friends.
_Seeing Nicole again. :]
_Parents coming up to do FAFSA with me.
_New windshield wipers. :p
_Productive studying with Evaline @ Panera.
_Fun talks with Tammy.
_Productive studying with Mindy.
_Last midterm of Winter '09 tomorrow!
_Tiffany's e-mail.
_Presence of Christ in the lives of others.

No comments: