Friday, February 13, 2009

When We Rise.

Yesterday was probably one of the more laid back days I've had this quarter.
By His grace, I was finally able to step back from all academics and anxieties,
and just reflect, think & spend time with Him.

An intimate fellowship with God,
is the most rewarding experience anyone could have.
So renewing, so refreshing.
& during those times, He reveals so much to me.

Being able to go home this weekend will be sobering.
I think the best part of it all is...
I don't have any expectations or hindsight as to what may happen.
_Will I be able to go to church Sunday?
_Will I be firm and bold in my faith around my family?
_Will my time with my family be filled with peace & joy?
_Will there be trials?
Not knowing anything really allows me to trust in Him with whatever may come.

I've been listening to Chris Tomlin's I Will Rise,
and the lyrics captivated me.

And I will rise when He calls my name
No more sorrow, no more pain
I will rise on eagles' wings
Before my God, fall on my knees
And rise, I will rise.

How great will it be when we will finally rise to be with our Lord.
Regardless of whatever trials we may have now,
we must remember how it is all temporary,
that our joy shall become eternal once we rejoice with Christ.

Thankful for:
_Small Compact ESV Bible. (no more backpains carrying ESV SB! :p)
_Humility by CJ Mahaney.
_Spending time with my aptmate - Stacey.
_Thick jacket for cold weather.
_Relaxation.
_Professor Tsai for Bio 98 -- & her ability to rap glycolysis. haha!
_The anonymous post in my last entry! haha, who are youu? :]
_Fellowship with the Lord.

1 comment:

sharon Lee said...

It's evaline! <3 :)
I love us blogging folks.