If God has taught me something this weekend,
it's that -- we as Christians can't compromise with our faith.
God has definitely shown me so much of His grace
in various ways that I can't even understand.
To be back in Irvine,
To have genuine fellowship here and home,
To have a church in Irvine,
To have no one in my family who is Christian;
Everything I count in my life,
what I have and don't have,
is a blessing from God.
I think about the future sometimes,
and wonder where God will place me years from now.
Will I still stand as a firm believer in Christ?
And will I continue to persevere in this lifestyle?
I am praying with all my heart that I will never compromise with my faith in Christ.
I am a Christian.
And I want to live this life that God has given to me,
to my best ability in accordance & submission to His will. :]
---
So this past weekend, I got a little itch in my throat,
but when that went away, my voice got lost! :[
Where did it go, God? Haha!
I know I shouldn't be verbally talking to people if I want my voice to come back soon,
but I realized just how much I love talking to people.
Or maybe it's because I got back from a long weekend having lots to say.
I dunno. But I miss my voice, and I miss not being able to sing in my room.
Now I sound like a teenage boy going through bad puberty hybrid mixed with a horse. :p
I sang 'Happy Birthday' to Olivia yesterday,
and recorded it. So my man voice is documented! woohoo! hahaha!
Thankful for:
_Constant blessings from God.
_Continual discernment & wisdom regarding specific situations.
_Car in Irvine.
_My job.
_To be back in Irvine.
_Tania, & her love for God.
_My ridiculous sounding voice.
_Those who laughed at how funny I sound.
_Emails.
_Microwaved home cooked food.
_Ability to wear a jacket & not sweat -- BEST WEATHER EVER!
_Time allotted for studying! YAY!
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment