Saturday, December 20, 2008

It All Comes Together

It was such a beautiful day today.
Fairly cold, but just a great amount of sunshine,
especially after all the rain we've been having.

I was able to meet up with Jenny today.
It was just so nice being able to hear her experiences,
and just learn from what she has been learning.
I'm glad we were able to catch up after that long time of not seeing each other.

It was also nice running into a lot of different people,
Lucy, Andrew, Chris K., Hulya & Leslie.
It brings a warm feeling to see old faces again.

I also really enjoyed meeting up with Mimi.
It's so nice being able to see her at home,
because not only do I see her in Irvine,
but I am also able to see her here in San Diego too!
Haha, it was nice spending time at Starbucks,
enjoying Gingerbread & Pumpkin Spice Latte with her.

And it was nice seeing all the girls again.
Haha, I guess I always forget how loud we all can get
when our lunch table gets back together.
We all have that great tendency to talk above each other,
raising soft voices to screaming, and uncontrollable laughter.
I missed home for this very aspect,
but in it all, I definitely see how God has blessed me
with such great friends that will always be a great source of joy.
And just loving them with a God-centered love
is truly all I aim to do. :]


Through my talks, I realize one thing that God has revealed to me.
It is how I am not lonely in this world.
I feel like when my dependence is solely on people,
I tend to lean on this world, and place Christ to the side.
But I can clearly see how, it is essential to hold onto Christ so tightly.
That with Him, everything else falls into place.
It really does.
God continues to provide everything I need.
To ask more is so selfish, but to receive all that He's given,
should all be seen as blessings.

Grades did come out today.
And honestly, it is ALL by God's grace
that I was able to get the grades I have received.
It could not have been me, but ultimately Him.
It's truly a blessing to give it all up to the Lord.
And I praise Him for all He's doing to our lives.


I see how everything fits together like a giant puzzle.
God is such a genius for placing every intricate piece together so perfectly.
And when we step back from it all,
we can admire just the beauty of it all.
I feel like if this life appears so beautiful right now,
(after being Christian for about 10 months)
I can't imagine how magnificent it will be years from now.
It's definitely a beginning to something far greater than what I can ever imagine.
& I'm glad God has full control and sovereignty over it all.



Thankful for:
_Christ & His Grace.
_Meeting up with Jenny & Mimi.
_Seeing the girls again. :]
_Accountability.
_Encouragements.
_Grades for Fall Quarter.

No comments: