I'm amazed by the people God has brought into my life.
From home friends to new friends.
For old friendships that have been restored,
with one goal and purpose in mind: to honor God.
I remember over summer,
I was so selfish to be so absorbed into MY life,
thinking where would I get MY accountability if I wasn't in Irvine.
But in thinking so, I lost track of how I could serve others.
My focus was so shifted on how I could benefit myself,
that I lost focus on how I could help or just serve others.
God has been teaching me how to become a better servant.
To reach out to different people and minister to their needs.
Through all of the faced difficulties, it's so easy to get discouraged,
to believe that we are better than the other person,
but God truly tells us all to come with humble hearts,
for we are never better than the other person,
but that we are all sinners, and we are all on the same boat.
I'm thankful for Tania.
That we have been able to meet up,
and just have a conversation that continued to
sharpen our faith in Christ.
I'm encouraged by her continual boldness to the Gospel.
& how she's able to accept everything as a part of God's will.
It's so easy to think "Why, God?!",
but to accept takes a lot of breaking down of our own selfish pride.
I'm thankful for Stephanie as well.
It's all by God's grace that we were able to meet up today.
Her words were so encouraging,
and it's so nice to have such a Christ-centered conversation,
and her ability to refine, challenge and sharpen my thoughts
has been such a great blessing.
Just having a very similar & more refined outlook on Christ
was SO refreshing, and I absolutely enjoyed talking to her!
I can't wait to meet up with her again. :]
Thankful for:
_Playing with Tiffany.
_Learning how to play "All My Life" by KC & Jojo on keyboard.
_Eating out & talking to Tania.
_California Burrito @ Rodrigo's.
_Rain.
_Sunshine after the rain.
_Meeting up with Stephanie. <3
_Carne Asada Fries @ Cotija's.
_Learning how to play "Thousand Miles" by Vanessa Carlton on keyboard!
_Shopping with Sonia.
_New poofy jacket. :]
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment