Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Gyros & $1.49 Mittens


So finally, I was able to meet up with Alice,
after many failed attempts of trying to meet up with her,
God has finally blessed us with the time to get together.

Basically, our day consisted of...
Jamba Juice, Daphne's Cafe, Ross & Target.
Peach Pleasure, Gyros Pita Jr.,
Searched for a Secret Santa gift,
Looked for Footie Pajamas but ended up getting 2 pairs of mittens for $1.49 total!
I am so thankful for her.
For being a sister that I can talk to & hang out with.

But I am especially grateful for her openness.
And ultimately for her love & focus directed towards God. :]
It has served as such a great encouragement.

Haha, a Pastor was also sitting next to us at Daphne's,
and he happened to overhear our conversation,
and told us he'd be praying for us. :]

And one of the girls from Lighthouse Bible Church has emailed me!
I'm excited to meet up with her soon.

I'm also excited to be meeting up with Tania tomorrow too.
Ahhh, so good so good.

Honestly...SO many evidences of His grace today.
But really, stand back and just look at all God has given to you.
How can we absolutely ignore how great our God is?
His grace truly gets us through each day. <3


Thankful for:
_Sister in Christ, Alice.
_Peach Pleasure @ Jamba.
_Gyros Pita Jr. & Pita Bread @ Daphne's.
_Pastor Justin.
_$1.49 Mittens from Target.
_Email from Steph.
_Starfield - Great in All the Earth

No comments: